Thursday, October 1, 2009

P:C - Mission Mentality in Everyday Life

The place where I saw God working this week was in the interactions of my group. We came here prepared to have a good attitude, to help out, and to really get to know each other. These things we did and did them so well that I wonder what would happen at Trevecca if only this group of nine people went back and lived there as we have here. We would bring heaven to earth. The things we emphasize when we prepare people to go on mission trips are an appropriate attitude for every day we follow Jesus. I have been surprised at how many times people have opened up their hearts, shut off their worldly view, and talked to people that they never would have interacted with in real life. Not only that, but they showed love to these people.

O God, that you would transform me so that I would see that in my own heart and my own life every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment